Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time for a Change

I went to work for one of the Presidential campaigns tonight. I just did data entry tasks but I processed a lot of papers. I was intrigued by the amount of voter registration forms I processed tonight that were for Republicans that were flagged as likely to vote for Obama. It was intriguing to watch the kinds of data that the campaign people were looking at.
But I'll definitely be back tomorrow. I enjoyed the group of people I worked with and the camaraderie was great. And the young man that mentored me was gorgeous so that was even better. It's definitely time for a change for me. Time to get out of the house and meet some interesting folks and use our brains together.
Now if David is as interesting as he seems, this'll be great!

No comments: